Wednesday 12 July 2017

12 pc Stainless Steel Personal Nail Manicure/Pedicure Care Set-Animal Print

So today I received this little beauty! It came well packaged and within the estimated delivery time. As you can see from the images below it is slim lined and very neatly presented in a cute little case. The lapse on the side of the casing is easily opened and keeps the casing shut when not in use. I love the smiley faces on the individual products, they add a touch of fun. This item would be an ideal gift for any female relatives in your life. I love doing my nails so this product will be well used in my house. Each of the items work great and the file hasn't worn away yet like many previous nail files I've used before. Some of the items are pointy and sharp so I would advice to keep away from little ones. But over all its a great product and well worth the money. I've popped this little beauty in my bag because its light weight and a girl is always in need of a manicure set. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Stainless-Personal-Manicure-Pedicure-Set-Animal /dp/B01M8Q0USW/ie=UTF8?m=ASYCQQ9GL4J13&keywords=Stainless+Steel+Nail+Personal+Beauty+Manicure+Animal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cozy Cat Carrier

great product!! The picture doesn't actually show the quality of this product. Its larger than it looks and has a very comfy pillow to g...